Our mission is to manage, protect and enhance the natural treaty finfish resources to Tribal members in a way that preserves the species for seven generations to come.
As a part of the programs and fisheries we manage, these are the species we monitor and protect:
- Pacific Salmon: Pacific Fishery Management Council
- Steelhead: Pacific Fishery Management Council
- Halibut: International Pacific Halibut Commission
- Herring: the Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe and the Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Bottomfish: Pacific Fishery Management Council
Each one of our programs is carefully planned and designed to have minimal impact on listed species.